NO ABSENCES WILL BE APPROVED WITHIN TWO TO THREE WEEKS PRIOR TO A PERFORMANCE UNLESS AGREED TO BY THE ARTISTIC DIRECTOR.
- The schedule is posted on the Monday prior, weekly.
- Please remember to bring/pack healthy high energy snacks and/or light lunches.
- Please clean up the area around you before leaving, throwing away food containers, bandages, cups, etc.
- Please take your items of clothing home.
- Sunday, March 3rd to Thursday, March 7th - General Hambrick is here to choreograph on Level 7 for Springloaded.
- March 9- SCHOOL is closed for Spring Break
- March 9-15- Spring Break. WE are back for classes on March 16, SATURDAY!!!!!!!
- March 28- Building Brighter Future Luncheon
- March 31st, Sunday- Tentative Springloaded rehearsal!!!!!!
- April 7th, Sunday- Tentative Springloaded rehearsal!!!!!
- Springloaded- April 12-14 at GPAC
- Family Night- May 8 at Levitt Shell
Wednesday, February 20
- Level 6- 6:00-7:30 Class; 7:30-8:30 Pointe & Partnering (Melodie)
- Level 7- 6:00-7:30 Class; 7:30-8:30 Pointe (Chloe)
Thursday, February 21
- Level 5-4:15-5:30 Class (Katie); 5:30-6:00 Canebrakes rehearsal. Gentl. join;6:00-6:30 Pointe
- Level 6- 6:30-8:00 Class (Aaron); 8:00-8:30 Canebrakes rehearsal. Gentl. join
Saturday, February 23
- Level 4- 2:00-2:30 Costume fitting;2:30-3:45 Spanish Dance (Noelia in pink)
- Level 5-10:30-11:10 Pointe shoe clinic (Maria) 11:15-12:45 Class (Melodie); 12:45-1:00 Break;1:00-1:45 Pointe shoe sewing clinic& Pointe (Melodie & Maria); 1:50-3:00 Dance in the Canebrakes (Maria in red);
- Level 6- 11:15-12:45 Class (Katie); 1:00-2:30 Canebrakes (Chloe in Green);2:30-3:00 Break; 3:00-4:00 Wounded (review with Tomisha);
- Level 7- 11:15-12:45 Class (Katie); 1:00-2:00 Senior's piece (pink studio);2:00-2:30 break; 2:30-4:00 Vertigo (Aaron in Green); 4:00-5:00 Shaft (Andrea)
- African rehearsal- 4:00-5:30- As casted in red studio.