NO ABSENCES WILL BE APPROVED WITHIN TWO TO THREE WEEKS PRIOR TO A PERFORMANCE UNLESS AGREED TO BY THE ARTISTIC DIRECTOR.
- The schedule is posted on the Monday prior, weekly.
- Please remember to bring/pack healthy high energy snacks and/or light lunches.
- Please clean up the area around you before leaving, throwing away food containers, bandages, cups, etc.
- Please take your items of clothing home.
- Springloaded- April 12, at 7:00pm & April 14, at 2:30pm at GPAC
- April 15th- Night OFF for Levels 5,6, 7 & Gentl. corps
- April 16th- Night Off for Level 4.
- April 19th- No Classes
- April 20- No classes-Easter Saturday
- Family Night- May 8 at Levitt Shell (rain date, May 11)
Wednesday, April 24:
Level 6 & 7 combined: 6:00-7:30 Class; 7:30-8:30 rehearsal
Thursday, April 25:
- Level 6 & 7 combined: 6:30-8:30
Saturday, April 27:
Class & rehearsals for levels 4 & up:
Level 4- 2:30-3:30 Spanish Dance class (Noelia)
Level 5- 11:15-12:45 Class (Maria); 1:00-3:00 Rehearsal for Family Night (Maria)
Level 6- 11:15-12:45 Class (Katie); 1:00-1:30 Canebrakes (Chloe);1:30-2:00 (Briana)Wounded; 2:00-2:30 Flamenco (Flamenco)
Level 7- 11:15-12:45 Class (Katie); 1:00-2:00 Rehearsal (includes senior piece); 2:00-2:30 TBD
- Gentl. class- 11:15-12:45 Class (Maria); 1:00-1;30 Canebrakes; 2:00-2:30 TBD