NO ABSENCES WILL BE APPROVED WITHIN TWO TO THREE WEEKS PRIOR TO A PERFORMANCE UNLESS AGREED TO BY THE ARTISTIC DIRECTOR.
- The schedule is posted on the Monday prior, weekly.
- Please remember to bring/pack healthy high energy snacks and/or light lunches.
- Please clean up the area around you before leaving, throwing away food containers, bandages, cups, etc.
- Please take your items of clothing home.
- Feb. 24-29: Family Observation Week
- April 2: Building Brighter Futures Luncheon
- April 25-26: Springloaded at GPAC
- May 6: Family Night at the Levitt Shell
Rehearsal Schedule for the Week of January 21st-25th
Tuesday, January 21st- All classes are scheduled regularly.
- Level6Y2 & 7- Modern with Michael- 4:15-5:45
- Level 7 Flamenco- 6:00-7:00
Wednesday, January 22on-
- Level 6- 6:00-7:30 Class; 7:30-8:30 Pointe (Eslie); 6 year 2 go to Forward rehearsal
- Level 7- 6:00-7:30 Class (Chloe); 7:30-8:30 Forward (Chloe)
Thursday, January 23rd- All classes are scheduled regularly
Saturday, January 24th-
- Level 4- 2:30-3:30 Spanish Dance
- Level 5 - 11:15-12:45 Class (Eslie); 1:00-2:00 Pointe; 1:00-2:30 Sewing pointe shoes at ERC (Chloe)
- Levels 6 & 7- 11:15-12:45 Class (Katie); 1:00-2:00 Level 6 Year 1 take pointe with Eslie; 12:45-3:00 Level 6Y 2 & 7 Forward (Noelia & London)