Now Hiring Teaching & Performing Artists for 2018-19 Season!
• Full-time and part-time positions on 36- to 40-week contracts with benefits.
• We teach and perform a multicultural blend of classical and contemporary ballet, Hip-Hop, flamenco, Jookin, West African and more.
• Versatility is a plus – Horton, Graham, breakdance, jazz, etc. – but not mandatory.
• You’ll teach in our studios, at schools and community locations.
• Performance opportunities include 3-4 major productions per season plus school shows and special appearances in unexpected places!
If New Ballet Ensemble sounds like a good fit for you, email resume and CV to our Dance Program Director, Noelia Carmona, at careers [at] newballet [dot] org. Interviews will be flexible, but get your name on the list now!